Sunday, November 11, 2012

Short Wedding Hairstyles

For brides and their bridesmaids with shorter hair it is harder to find a nice hairdo, but not impossible. All depend on how short the hair is and what exactly you want to achieve. Some brides do decide to use some hair extensions and that way get the hairdo that the longer haired brides can, but some might just want to wear their hair short even on the wedding day. I've been searching around Internet for some shorter hairstyles and hopefully they will be useful for someone.

I would say that the most important thing to think about when having short hair is hair accessories. Those are the things that will make you look bridal and festive.









 






















I love curls. Every time i make hairstyle with curls for myself i right away feel like celebrating something. So why not curl your short hair as well ? This photo reminds me of 30's with birdcage and lovely curls on short hair.



Fabulous Dita Von Tess rocking short hair. Glamour look even without any hair accessories.

















































And i will never stop saying this.. Hair Accessories will save your day, your hairstyle and will make you as bridal looking as you want no matter how long or short your hair is. All of this ladies look stunning <3 Accessories can be fresh and silk flowers, combs, tiaras, circlets.... Just use your imagination and you will look stunning on your wedding day, trust me! :)




photos: google, pinterest, and from here

Katherine

5 comments:

  1. The small type flower clips very nice to see..really awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long hair is what most women want for their wedding day! This has been a tradition for years, but I think women can still look their best whether with long or short hair. Short hair might be harder to style, but with the right accessories, you’ll still look like a queen on your wedding day. Dita von Teese’s fabulous vintage 50’s hairdo is definitely my favorite. I just hope it will look as good on me. ;-)

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh i do love the hairstyles Dita von Teese has. Especially with a birdcage veil it will look devine i think ! I'm sure you will look stunning Stella!

      Delete
  3. Great blog! I really love how it's easy on my eyes as well as the facts are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One way is to follow the blog, but otherwise i'm not too sure :D

      Delete